– Lead Pastor, Matthew Cork
Have you ever found yourself just going through the motions in life, but feeling disconnected? Do you ever feel isolated from those around you or distant from God?
HABITS is a 6-week Life Group study that focuses on connecting–with God and with others. You’ll study and learn to practice the classic habits of the Christian life like prayer, fasting, and service. You’ll also learn about community, but more importantly, you’ll experience it in your life group.
HABITS will change your life.
START A GROUP
GRAB SOME FRIENDS AND DO IT TOGETHER
Starting a group is easy. Sign up and get your study guide ($10). Then grab some friends and pick a weekly time to go through HABITS together. We’ll send you access to the video curriculum and make sure you have everything you need to get started.
- Sign up and get your HABITS study guide ($10)
- Invite your friends to join your group (no registration required)
- Everyone in your group will buy a HABITS study guide ($10 below)
- Your group will start meeting the week of Sept. 9
- Come to a Habits orientation and we’ll walk you through how to use the study guide
If you’re not currently part of a Life Group we’ll create a new group for you! All you need to do is sign up and get your study guide ($10). We’ll find the perfect group for you and help you get connected with each other.
- If you’re not already in a group, join one!
- Sign up and pay $10 for your HABITS study guide
- We’ll place you with a group that’s perfect for you
- Your new group will start meeting the week of Sept 9